Monday, July 03, 2006

My parents came to visit

I totally didn't think my mom would get on a plane, but she did and my parents came to visit over the weekend! We had so much fun, and it was SO GREAT to see them relaxing a little. We went and did some tourist-y stuff, like Multnomah Falls, Latourell Falls, and Wakheena Falls, and then we drove up to Mt St Helens - all of these things were just so beautiful. I will post some pics later of the falls, and Mt St Helens. I also realised where my friend M's granparents live and it's pretty close to us.

Anyway, they left early Sunday morning, so I decided to get some yard work done, and my neighbor who is a landscaper helped, in exchange for some computer lessons/repair. I think that deal is going to work out well! My yard already looks 100% better and I am teaching him about CDs versus DVDs currently.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Amanda, sounds like you had a good time! Happy 4th July!