Monday, July 10, 2006

Cutie pie!

Isn't he cute? This is my neighbor's grandson - he's like 4 months old..maybe 3. Such a good baby! They have asked me to take some pictures of him, like some formal ones, which will be fun I think!

I have a couple of good, candid ones like this from our BBQ on the 4th.

I would like a better close up lens, I think...but this one is working well for now.

In scrap-related news, I didn't create anything this weekend but I did tie up some loose ends. I finished a flip book for Ben's mom, and put all my recent pages in albums! I organized them into groups like 1) People 2) Me and Ben 3) Family Christmas (over the years) 4) Me and 5) Pets. I also finished putting our San Francisco trip together - still have some journaling but I'm getting there. It felt great to get that accomplished! Posted by Picasa

No comments: