Thursday, July 06, 2006

Job at Banfield

Well, I thought about it over the weekend and decided to decline their offer - I am not ready to change into a more restrictive job yet. I love the freedom I have now with time off and stuff, and I love the people I work with, so I'm going to stick around :) It was kind of hard telling the folks at Banfield that I didn't want their job after all, but I was honest about why. Turns out they can negotiate a little bit with the paid time off, but not telecommuting. Because both are important to me - the telecommuting is probably #1, I said no thanks. But I was impressed with the way the whole thing was handled and their people in general. I would definitely apply there again if something happens to my current job (of course they will not have an opening then but hey that's how it works, LOL).

I am so turned around with what day it is this week...today's Thursday right? That's a nice thing to remember :)

No comments: