Thursday, June 22, 2006

another one of Mina :)

This might be my favorite LO of the week - I thought the beauty one was cool but I think I like this one better... it just feels AWESOME to me when I actually like my finished work - all too often when I finish a page I hate it but don't know how to go back and make it better...

Anyway, the journaling is: "My family laughs at how we treat our dog - she eats veggies, goes to "doggie day care", graduated from kindergarten, has set naps, the whole nine yards. And I do admit that we probably go overboard with it. But in the eleven months she's been withus, we have developed such a bond of companionship, loyalty, and friendship with her, that the lengths we go to with her aren't anything out of the ordinary for us. We love her so much and love the fullness she has brought to our lives. She has her moments, yes, where I want to scream because she's just destroyed something valuable, but the majority of the time, she's wonderful to be around. She is so much more than just a pet to us - she's a companion, friend, confidante, playmate. We are grateful that she is in our lives." Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I'm so in Love with this photo and LO!!!!

Vicki said...

Very sweet!! I admire anyone who has the patience for a dog in the house!!!