Friday, April 28, 2006

Straw stealer

Ah yes, fond memories of drinking margaritas. I joined this scrapbooking swap, of sorts, where we made a layout of our favorite mixed drink recipe - mine of course being, the margarita, and we made enough copies for everyone in the swap. Then we all mailed them to the coordinator and she mailed us back one of each, which was fun. As I expected, several people dropped out or were 2 months late on theirs, so I don't know if I'll do swaps all that often, but it was fun to make them. We did 8x8 layouts...

Anyway, one of the pics was supposed to be us drinking our drinks, and I thought this was cute. Although Mina really only has water. And she didn't really *get* the whole drinking from a cup thing. All she wanted was the straw... Posted by Picasa

No comments: